cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Off of Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

First Problem: I want to Round Off a Freight Condition. Suppose I give Rs. 50.20, then system should round it off as Rs. 50.00. What is the seystem modification required for the requirement?

Second Problem:

I have a condition type of Freight as a Header Condition. Suppose I give Rs. 50 in Header, the document is having 4 Line Items. Now this Rs. 50 will be distributed into all line items as Rs. 12.50 each. My requirement is that the Freight Value in each item also should be a rounded off Value either Rs. 12 or Rs. 13, giving a total of all line items as Rs. 50.

Regards,

Vishal

Edited by: Vishal Gupta on Sep 2, 2009 8:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very informative document.

Thanks for sharing

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Please check if with below setting, the rounding will work according to your desire:

1. OB90->ensure the respective Company Code, Currency & rounding unit of '10' is being set in this transaction

2. Define condition type DIFF via Transaction V/06. Please ensure this condition type is maintain as Group and Item Condition.

3. Include the condition type DIFF in the pricing procedure

o Transaction V/08

o Insert DIFF after the tax condition, with the following setting Reqt = 13, Caltype = 16, BasType = 4c, From - to = empty &

Statistics = empty

Please keep us posted on the outcome of your test.

I hope the above info could help.

Best rgds,

Huey Chin

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

i have the same requ of condition type amount to be rounded up to next level

eg jexp condition amt is 45.456

my req it should be rounded to 45 or 46 in invoice vf01

tests i have done are in v/06 con type jexp i configured to round off, but still i am getting amount as 45.45

my requirement has not been met.

I have tested in v/08 for cond type jexp in alternate formula for condition type as 900( which is routine no 900 which is round off).

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

in ob09 what is the functionality of rounding unit

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

in ob09 what is the functionality of rounding unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your first problem go to OB90 and give the rounding unit as 10 for your currency.

Save this changes over here.

Now go to V/08 and select your pricing procedure and control data.

To your freight condition type put the 16 in the Altcty column.

Now for your second issue you need to take the help of ABAPer.

You have to write the requirement that you want to divide your particular amount to your item.

Save that requirement and put that requirement in the V/08 and save it.

But do first setting and check whether it is happening without requirement or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have done the modifications as per your guidance for problem no. 1. Now while creating the sales order, I am giving the Rs. 9.20 value in AMOUNT Column in Header, but in Condition value column the value is Rs 0.00.

It means there is some inconsistencey in the system.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you given the quantity in the main sales order screen or not.

You are giving PR00 manually or some other condition type.

Maintain condition record for all the condition type then try to create the sales order.

What ever setting i have told you is to round the figure after point.

The whole canu2019t be zero. So check out the basic price setting once again.

Go to OB90 and put rounding unit only 5 and see the difference.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For jexp condition type I have set rounding off rule :A comercial but still SAP is not rounding off value

it shows condition value in decimal point .

My requirement is if value is equal or grater than 10.5 then it should be 11

If it is less than equal t o10.5 then it shoud be 11

How to fix this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

The setting can be maintained in V/06 transaction - ROUNDING RULE --> Select A (Rounding UP) here.

Regards,

Vishal

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

1. For Rounding off Condition Value: No system Modification required. Just go to T-Code - V/06 & select required Condition Type.

Here under Control Data 1 you have box for Rounding rule. You can select the following:

Blank - Commercial rounding (15.20 = 15 / 15.50 = 16)

A - Round Up (15.20 = 16)

B - Round Down. (15.20 = 15)

2. For your second requirement you can achieve it by applying some routine in the Pricing Procedure.

But, the total in header would not be exactly 50 for all 4 items because if Rs. 50 is divided into 12.5 for four items then the total in header would be either 48 (12 * 4) or 52 (13 * 4) .

Hope this helps...

Thanks.. .

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

For problem No. 1, I have the same settings but still the system is not rounding it off. What can be the problem?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess you do not want to do rounding on decimals rather on the whole amount. I mean 50.25 will be 50 and 50.75 will be 51... then the commercial rounding wont work.

The reason here is INR currency is by default having two decimal places. And the rounding works for decimals and not for the whole.

In case you want your requirement you have to use scales. For example, if you are setting price of 50.20 for 1 kg, then rather put 502 for 10 Kgs like this,

thanks,.

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

This Condition type belongs to Frieght and it is a FIXED AMOUNT in my company. So it does not depend on the scales and units.

So please suggest some other solution.

Regards,

Vishal