cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foriegn trade Country code in Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one guide me how the country code is populated in Billing document Header under Foriegn trade/custom tab.

As we are facing issue with this, in one billing document with germany ship to party the country code is being populated and the other billing document with U.S ship to party country code is not populated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the tax classifications of both ship to party master and material master. If I am correct, your problem starts there itself in which case, you need to check OVK1.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there

did you get the solution with this.. i a stuck with the same issue..

Regards

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you implemented OSS note 10560, if so, then you may have not limited the userexit to EU countries sles organisations.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

JJ u2013 The country code is mentioned in both the Master data SH and Material

The Foreign trade countries settings along with the Country Global Parameters has been

Maintained for both the countries.

Lakshmipathi u2013 The Tax classification indicators for both the Master datau2019s are maintained as required.

OVK1 settings (Tax categories by country) for both the countries exist.

Still Iu2019m unable tou2026Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks in advance,

As u said my problem is not with the Transportation and Incompleteness, In the Billing document header level beside the Ship to party address the Country code is not being populated for other than germany customer.

SAP Help says

The country key contains information which the system uses to check entries such as the length of the postal code or bank account number.

The two-character ISO code in accordance with ISO 3166, which is delivered by SAP as a default, is usually used.

It could also be the vehicle license plate country-code or a typical country key, for example, in Germany the Federal statistics office key.

The country keys are determined at system installation in the global settings.

Since the country key does not have to correspond to the ISO code in all installations, programs that differ according to certain values of the country key cannot query the country key T005-LAND1, but have to program based on the ISO code T005 INTCA.

Please suggest

Thanks.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This country code is actually comes from the Customer/ship-to-party master record only..chk ur master data..

and

check t-code VI78 whether the countries have been maintained other than germany..and OY01 as well..

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to below reply i would like to add that..

plz go to Billing document and click on line item .. there is one tab called Foreing trade /custom

there is one icon like gun button..just click on that later on you will get all details as per background setting..

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The path which you mentioned is showing the Item category combination, which is for item level data.

and in my case the combination is not maintained still the first Billing document is showing the Country code at the Billing header

level but the same is not happining for the other one.

please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check here whether you have maintained settings or not

Spro-> Sales and distribution> foreign trade/customs ---> transportation data ---> Default Values For Foreign Trade Header Data

here you have to cilck on country and maintain the data

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the settings at SPRO-SD-Foreign Trade-Basic Data for Foreign Trade-Define Business Transaction Types and Default Value-Define Default Business type SD, here maintain the default foreign trade data,

thanks,

Raja