cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger standard mappings for PI/XI for 850, 810 , DESADV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have heard that Seeburger now provides standard mappings for PI/XI for 850, 810 , DESADV etc. so we do not require to do mappings in PI/XI now as it is already done. Any one knows about it.

If not please anybody have Mapiings for EDIFACTstandard in PI/XI --- 850, 810 , DESADV

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rickk,

There are two mappings if you look at it, one is the standard bic mapping which is for EDI to EDI-XML transformation and vice versa, and the other is the mapping from the EDI-XML to IDOC structures and viceversa.

My guess is that you are referring to the latter, this is available as standard seeburger content(tpz files) from SAP which can be imported into the repository and there are quite a few graphical mappings between EDI XML and IDOC message structures, But, you cannot use these as is, it requires quite a lot of modifications depending on requirements specific to your project.

Hope this is what your query is about.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes you are right. I am not talking about Seeburger Mapping. I am talking about EDI-XML to IDOC structures and viceversa mapping.

I am asking that like Seeburger provides EDIFACT/ANSXI2 mapping similarly does it provides PI/XI graphical mapping for 850, 810, 856 or we need to do ourselves.

If yes then where I can get it . If no then any blog that tells about field level mapping for 850, 810, 856 taking standard conditions.

Regards

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is standard seeburger content provided by SAP. You can import these tpz files into the IR and a few graphical mappings are available here. Its not exhaustive but gives you the basic info and as I said earlier you have to modify these mappings based on your project requirements.

The standard content should be available in servicemarket place to download or would have come along with the seeburger installation dump, check either of these places.

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seeburger provides EDI2XML and XML2EDI mappings. They are available in BIC module.

850 and 810 are ANSI X12 standard not EDIFACT standard.

There are some blogs by Preetak in SDN, they give good insight to Seeburger.

Thanks

VS

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rickkk

Seeburger provide standard EDI to XML and XML to EDI mappings. These are available with the BIC Mapping Designer tool. They will be available to you when you install the Seeburger software.

The message structures (850, 810 , DESADV etc) are also made available to you when you download the software. If the specific structures you require are not available, you can request these by contacting Seeburger directly or by raising a ticket with SAP Support.

Check this blog out, there are also links to other Seeburger related topics within this blog.

/people/prateek.srivastava3/blog/2009/08/01/seeburger--part-1--the-basics

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rikk,

In the XI , we can coonfigure the classifier module for executing various mappings for various message types. The mappings in seeburger simply converts the EDI files to XML format so that it can be handled by Integration engine.

In classifier configuration it automatically takes care of which mapping to invoke depending on the message type.

Thanks

Ajay

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls send relevant blogs .

Regards