cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order creation -pricing- IDOC processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is related to pricing procedure and condition types while processing the IDOC for sales order creation.

The condition type ZSTD maintained in the pricing procedure AAAA, has reference condition type as ZZZZ, when we are processing IDOC, system is throwing error as " condition type ZZZZ, is not maintained for A V AAAA.

This error will not populate when we create the sales order manually.

Kindly let me know if programs needs to be checked and or any configuration mistakes involved in this.

Regards,

SAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Teju,

Could you pls put me the block of code how you are populating to the idoc edidd. So that we can guide you.

And also tell me the message status 51 in IDoc what it is showing , and also see the segment( maybe E2EDP05) specific to pricing for the IDoc you populated.

Regards,

Vvieks

'Grow and help others to Grow'

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hey Teju,

>

> Could you pls put me the block of code how you are populating to the idoc edidd. So that we can guide you.

>

> And also tell me the message status 51 in IDoc what it is showing , and also see the segment( maybe E2EDP05) specific to pricing for the IDoc you populated.

>

> Regards,

>

> Vvieks

>

> 'Grow and help others to Grow'

Vivek,

Thanks for the reply.

Status 51 reads "condition ZPRL is missing in pricing procedure A V ZPRINT, WE are not passing any value as a part of tsting. The system should pick price values from condtion record.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using an IDOC to create a sales order, then your idoc shouldn't have the pricing conditions in it, as pricing is internal stuff. You can have only the customer expected price in your inbound idoc, remove that segment in the idoc and retest it then you can see the sales order being created successfully.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd recommend to debug the IDoc process and set up a watchpoint for the message (by number or class). Then you'll see what validations are taking place before that. You might need to do some extra programming.