SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP POS Integration file format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP POS installation and integration with SAP IS retail,

as integration consist of inbound and outbound data flow,while uploading the flat file to SAP POS we are facing some issues,please help me on the below issues:(we are following ConfigurationGuide_22 for POS integration)

1)while posting assortment list IDOC(WBBDLD03) and HPR assortment list idoc (wbbdld05) at pos i am not able to recieve GMMRPtxn file ,Please tell me what can be reason for the mentioned problem??

2)Physical Inventory & count sheet idoc(WVINVE03) give a output flat file as SSSSNNN.ivp ,so when i am posting this .ivp file to

parm folder of Xpress server ,it is not getting uploaded . how we can upload this particular file to xpress server??

thanks in advance

abhishek

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What are we trying to send in outbound?

WBBDLD idoc is for assortment list which will transfer aticle, prices, taxes and promotions to SAP POS. You have to convert these Idocs to .asc files for the POS to understand.

PLUTXN.asc, XREFTXN.asc, PROMOTXN.asc, newparm.trg are the files. Do check POS technical reference guide for the file formats.

Hope this helps

Suhail Shaik

SAP Consulting