Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS: Problem in printing new page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need you suggestion about my problem.

I've to modify SMARTFORMS to print Delivery Note on Preprint form by Dot Matrix Paper. I've defined Page Format equal to the size of one sheet of preprint form. There is Header, Main, Footer windows in one page. I leave blank in Footer window. When I print preview, it looks good. There is a space as footer. But when I issue it to the printer, the header of second page is printed on the space for footer in first sheet of preprint form. The detail of second page should be printed on the second sheet of preprin form.

Any suggestion, please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to ask printer guy Page length and Paper feed set in dot matrix printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the first page of hedaer window aslo to second page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created a second page.. Create it and then for the first page make this as the next page..

Regards

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansari,

I've already created the PAGE2 by copying the PAGE1.

My problem is the second page is not printed on the second sheet of preprint form.

It should be fit to the preprint paper. But Header of second page that should be printed on second sheet is printed on the footer of the first sheet.

Do you have any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say header of the second page i hope it is the main window header.

Or is it any other windows which is also there in the first page.

If that is the case chek the position of that window in the first and second pages.

Header of the second page--- is it the same as that of the first page.?

Regards

Ansari