cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any system field indicates that Smart form itself will go to a new page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a dump when there is conflict between the smartform itself needs to go to a new page and an explicit 'go to new page' command. Is there any system field can indicate the occation when the smartform itself needs to go to a new page.

Please kindly let me know if such a field exists or share your solution if you have worked on similar dump issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member842213
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want type each record info in one page,We need forcefully call the go to next page by the command

right click in the main window and choose the command option and give a condition and select go to new page in the general attributes tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technical detail:

1. create an independent internal table to hold all groups of plant and Storage location

2. Loop the new table for new page only for each row

3. put main table logic under the Loop

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have system filed like COMMAND, using this COMMAND option we will generate new page..

in smartform select any one window or text click mouse reith click option there you can find the option COMMAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chenna kesava,

COMMAND is working with MAIN window only..it is not working with any window..try it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Main window is the one which flows to the next page. If the data is not printed fully in the first page the main window by iteself flow to the next page.

We use command when we explicitly wants to cal the next page based on some condition.

Now i cant understand what is the dump that you are geting. Can you give some more details. I may be able to help you

Regards

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

My issue is described at the last post of below thread.

After my solution(solution 2), the dump came out again for sometimes one line item is splited into 2 lines for long text. That will disturb the expected row sequence and cause the dump again.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vindy,

Take one main window..

-->Create Table

-->Goto Details -->Check NO PAGE BREAK Check box for that Row which is you are using to displays the Text.

After FOOTER of Table node Provide one COMMAND node in that MAIN window give Next page for the COMMAND.