SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS_U billing- for multiple months

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I've a issue to run billing for more than one month. While doing billing theough EASIBI, system is not allowing to check 2/3 months billing orders and complete billing at a time.

Currently, i am able to check only one month billing orders once, complete the billing and then go for the next month.

My Q is, how can i do the billing for multiple months at a time?? do i need to go for any coding changes in ABAP?

Highly appreciate anybody's solution for this. It's very important for me.

thanks in advance.

DGR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

It is required to create the MR order/Bill order and enter the meter readings before you go and bill for each month. You can use Tcode EL28 multiple times to create MR orders and enter meter readings(or estimate) several times and then execute EASIBI only once to create multiple bill documents and invoice documents.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

It is required to create the MR order/Bill order and enter the meter readings before you go and bill for each month. You can use Tcode EL28 multiple times to create MR orders and enter meter readings(or estimate) several times and then execute EASIBI only once to create multiple bill documents and invoice documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks and appreciate your quick ans. It is helpful.

DGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your issue if I understand correctly is that you are creating billing orders for several months and now want to bill them all at one go.If I am correct then kindly follow the below steps otherwise revet back again

1. tran el01 create billing orders for several months.

2. tran el31 check with your installation number whether the billing orders are created and with status billable.

3. tran el28 give your installation no. as selection criteria ,you will get a popup subscreen giving u the list of all the billable billing orders.kindly select from the oldest date otherwise it would give errors later.

4. enter the meter reading for all the billing orders.you will see the entry for the oldest mr date,press shift+f6,to enter dates for the next billing order.

5. when finished with all entry save and execute tran easibi. giving bill by date as the newest mr date which u entered.

hopefully it will execute successfully.

cheers,

Rakesh..

PS: if you dont want to go to tran el01 many times to create multiple billing orders try tran EL06

0 Kudos

Hi

Great. Thanks and appreciate your detailed solution. I am working on it and revert back to u for any further Q's. It's really helpful info.

DGR