cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting the debit amount on an invoice in a separate invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Is it possible to put the debit amount if any on an invoice into a separate invoice when there is one on any billing documnet.

One of our customer wants that if there is any kind of credit amounts on the invoice the it should be on a separate invoice and not on the same invoice as the one with the debit amounts. Forexample :

5 Filter, Oil, Rebate, Drum 1 DR 30.00-

7 Batteries, Waste-Regulated 219 KG 562.83

9 Waste Plastic 2 BAG 0.00

11 Sludge, Non Haz 8 DR 1,408.00

13 Batteries, Waste, NiCad 198 KG 550.44

Then the first item on this document should be on a separate invoice and the rest on one invoice. Is it possible to do this within a existing smartforms.

Thanks

Edited by: Aarav Agnihotri on Sep 2, 2009 12:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you expecting the with same billing document with new page for only debit amount? if yes whenver you will get debit amount you will generate the new page using COMMAND option with same billing documnet with new page for debit amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

What I want is that if theer is a billing documnet and theer are two lines of credit on it and 4 mines of debit , then the two credit lines showuld print on a seperate invoice and the other 4 on a separate invoice. If so where should I be using the COMMAND option in my smartform , I mean which si the place I should be using it and if p[ossible how.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I have is the line item total cell after the unit price. Under this item total cell I ahve a ALTERNATIVE command which prints positive line item value when its true and negative value when its false . Now what I have to do is when the line item total is a negative value , the line item showuld be printed on the next page /eparate invoice. Please if some one can please help me out with this.

Thanks

Aarav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically what I need to do is whenerver there is or are any credit line in the billing document or it should print a separate invoice for all credit lines on the invoice and another invoice for all debit lines on the document, so basiaclly when theer are any credit line items on the document it should print two invoices , one for credit items and one for debit items . This is required for just one customer ( 100800), so this should trigger only for only that customer , for any other customer it should print on the same invoice if such is the case.

Thanks

Help will be gretaly appreciated and awarded . Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI1

I have chnaged the driver program and called the function module for the form twice after looping in all the credit lines toigether and debit lines together and by which I am getting two different invoices , one for debit items and one for credit items .

But by any means is theer a possibility by any chnace that I can have different invoice numbers on both the invoices . I know it wont be possible by teh chnages what I ahve made , but is theer a user-exit that I need to use or any configuration needed for this which will allow this two invoices to have two different invoice numbers , I mean at any ther level if not at the billing document level . Can some user exit be written at the creation of the invoice time that will split the debit and credit lines into two and generate two different invoices with different numbers.

Basically what is required is that a customer say customer 1000 (only this customer) requires all its credit items be invoices separately and debit items invoiced separately. SO the an new attribute called debit/credit was created and assigned to this cutomer 1000. Now I need to do coding for this to work under copy control for 'LF" to ZIF1'. I had been given a delivery number to test and reinvoice it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try this:

separate your data into two internal tables through coding:

itab1 for credit... itab2 for debit

define page for each of them:

For first page type:

first print credit by putting itab1 into a table...

for 2nd page type:

after printing the credit amount use a command to page break into a new page format for debit...

in this page use another table to print itab2....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Yes that is what exactly I ahve done , separated it into two internal tables , one for credit lines and the other for debit lines and printed them on two different invoices . I am getting two different invoice outputs and everything on teh invoice looks good except the invoice numbers which si same on both . There must eb a way to split the invoice into two one for credita nd one for debit and assign them two different invoice numbers , maybe at the point where invoice is created something needs to be done or somewhere where it will trigger the two different invoice numbers . Right now I am able to split invoice into two one for credit and one for debit but both with same invoice numbers . The information on the two invoices are correct (debit and credit).

I would like to know how to get two different invoice numbers for teh two.Any user -exit or anything we need to use.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone please suggest as what to do or if it is possible or not . I am struggling to know if the invoices can be split into two with different invoice numbers ,,wither from the SO level or delivery level or billing level , if any routine has to be written to accomplish this or some user-exit ect .

Please suggest .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi1

DO we have to use any routine to make this happen and if possibly yes , which routine should be used and how to go about . Please suggest , help will be gretaly appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Ok I created a routine 923 under the data transfer billing document . Where do I go and set this routine in the copy controls for it to work . I mean which trabsction do I go and but this routine in . The requiremnet is for copy controls from LF to ZIF1.

So which transction should I be going and placing this routine in the VBAK/VBRP section for it to work.

Please suggest , help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks