Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in BDC session processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am running the BDC session method. while running the session the interface throws warning message. If it gives more than one warning message in background the session goes into error. is there any way to skip these and still continue the processing of session in background

5 REPLIES 5

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the error,

if there is an error, u cant skip it.

0 Kudos

hi,

when i was processing the session for transaction mm01 ,there is a message to renter the material number ,industry,type parameters again and my original data which contains in file not processing.can u sugest me why is it so.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Are you sure the error is due to the warning messages?

Populate the data in such a way that you won't get the warnings itself .

Use the format_message function module to know what exactly is the message and diagnose it properly to avoid it from happening.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

By default all the warnings are suppressed irrespective of the number of warnings.

You must be encountering a error not a warning

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

I know warnings are suppressed. It only works for 1 warning for a screen. I am entering the FI related details in standard program table control. If I enter 1 row it throws 1 warning and this works fine. if I enter multiple rows ex:3 , it gives 3 warings and session goes into error.