cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PD_SC_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to create a SC using FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE. I entered a line item in I_ITEM table to tested, but I get the following error "Buffer table not up-to-date". Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or if I am missing any information that I need to be entering into the FM. I appreciate any help. I am using SRM 7.0.

Thanks,

Edited by: DEMVIL on Sep 2, 2009 11:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to concatenate the PR number and the item number into a custom field in the customer data tab in transaction ME51N. I been looking at some user exits, but the problem is that when I try to use BAPI_PR_CHANGE in a user exit the BAPI failed, because the PR has not been committed to the EBAN table and it cannot fined it. The custom field is in the EBAN table. The other problem is that most user exits don't have access to the PR number. Can anyone tell me how I can update the custom field on a new PR creation after I click the save button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to create SC via portal. If not, please check your Org Plan. Make sure you have loacl Pur Org and Pur Group defined. Also check responsibility of Pur Group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody give me some pointers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open a SC in BBP_PD transaction.

Now input data present in BBP_PD into the function module.

I tried in the same way. It worked for me.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Brajvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question, is it possible to create a shopping cart in SRM using the BBP_PD tranasacton? Or is this a display only tcode? I am tasked with creating long term contracts in SRM 7.0. I know bout the WEB tcode. I would appreciate any advise you may offer.

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angie,

BBP_PD is just a display only tx, you can open a debug session in there to quickly modify values without accessing every single table but create a SC from scratch is quite difficult. There's however a transaction to create SC, it's called BBPSOCO01.