cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To block subsequent funtion for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We dont screen Purchase orders for SPL or Legal control.but we want to use legal control for outbound delivery for returns to vendor.We have done all the configurations to block subsequent functions for this outbound delivery type.

When i create outbound delivery for returns po delivery gets blocked in GTS and shows in audit log the missing liscence

but when i try to create TO for this delivery it allow me to do the same & when i confirm the TO audit log also changes & it shows status of delivery green & dispaly messege item is not relevant for checking ..

Has anybody experianced this issue ? what may be the reason?

Thanks,

K Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps this will help you: OSS Note: 579357

Regards Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Yes, its a bit tricky situation. The original document gets blocked but subsequent documents a output types still can be executed.

I would need to know more about the configuration:

"We have done all the configurations to block subsequent functions for this outbound delivery type."

I would suggest to special "delivery block" to be customized which will block automatically all output types. Lets say delivery block "99-Political reason" which will be automatically set when RFC calls GTS and it finds the delivery as blocked.

When the delivery is released is GTS it would need to be automatically released in ERP as well. Means the block needs to be removed.

You would need to implement suppressing logic when saving the document. (SAVE_DOCUMENT).

Hope this helps,

BR,

Gabriel.