cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the following scenario: the MII receive an XML through a WebService system Sender. The MII forwards this to the XML Web Service System Receiver.

After sending the XML to the system receiver, the MII checks the property "success" of the Web Service Receiver. If the property "success" is true, MII returns success to Sender System. In case of failure, the MII returns error to Sender System.

My problem is that when the MII verifies the property success and receives failure, MII tells the Sender system that has occured problems in processing the message, but the System Receiver recorded the XML correctly.

Could anybody help me?

Regards,

Sérgio Salomã

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio,

Are you using Webservice or HTTP Post Action Blocks in your BLS. Can you check your logs and post the message here.And while running transaction what exact messge you are reciving.Go through the belo similar threads,these will help you in someway.

[Thread1|]

[Thread2|]

-Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I am using WebService action block. I want to know how I can receive the corret return from System Receiver.

As MII sends message to System Receiver. The System Receiver returns "false" to MII (property "success" receives "false" on WebService action block) but System Receiver records XML with success. In this case, System Receiver should return "success" to MII not "false"

Could you help me?

Regards,

Sérgio

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps you should look at the return properties of the action block instead of the success bit. Depending upon the response you may receive information in either the string or xml response field in the WS Action.

Answers (0)