SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in billing EASIBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am working with billing scenario in ISU and i completed executing order(EL01) and meter reading entry (EL28) it was successful , but while doing Billing in EASIBI its showing an error " Bill order for installation( no) sch.billing date (date ) bill.proc .01 not in selection and also " Billing of contract (no) cancelled " .plz help me in solving the error

thanx.

Archana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi - Do you have the correct date in EASIBI "Bill by" field. This date should be equal to or after your schedule bill date for the billing period you are billing for.

-Q

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi - Do you have the correct date in EASIBI "Bill by" field. This date should be equal to or after your schedule bill date for the billing period you are billing for.

-Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah i gave the same date

0 Kudos

Is the bill order in status "billable" ?

0 Kudos

When I said Billable, I just wanted to check if the Meter Read was plausible or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the steps you have wriiten for billing are absolutely correct.

el01,el28 and then easibi.

msg AH371 usually occurs when the billing date is before the scheduled billing date

(which you gave during billing order creation). or if the meter reading entry is missing.

so kindly check with tran el31 to see if there are previous billing orders for which meter reading has not been entered.

hope this solves it.

regards,

Rakesh..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give the bill by date after the scheduled billing date,it should solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

just check the log and in the log u will see the correct date that the system is propsong u to create bill.just see the log,just copy paste thedate in the log in ur easibi tcode.It will be solved.

let me know if it works

raj

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx for everyone for all their valuable replies. I tried all the steps u mentioned. i gave the billy by date next to the scheduling date. also i checked the EL31 tcode and at last solved the error and now struck with a new error . now in EASIBI its showing "G/L account BP01 121001 cannot be posted to,please correct your entry." (msg no: 0205) . i proceeded thr the diagnosis and edited the setting for G/L account and unchecked the Block status . But the error persists. plz guide me to fix this .

thnx,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx for everyone for all their valuable replies. I tried all the steps u mentioned. i gave the billy by date next to the scheduling date. also i checked the EL31 tcode and at last solved the error and now struck with a new error . now in EASIBI its showing "G/L account BP01 121001 cannot be posted to,please correct your entry." (msg no: 0205) . i proceeded thr the diagnosis and edited the setting for G/L account and unchecked the Block status . But the error persists. plz guide me to fix this .

thnx,

Archana

0 Kudos

in fs00 can u just say the settings made for that partiular GL ,is it PL or balance sheet?vat abt the field status group?

just let me know these data in ur system

so that i can help udepending on that

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Hi raj,

thnx fr ur reply,

The field status group is y002 Reconcilation accounts (A/R, A/P)

and its Blance Sheet Account.

0 Kudos

Hi raj

its showing P& L account in the starting when i open fs00 tcode frm EASIBI error diagnosis and after checking the field status group , again its changing to Balance sheet . i dont know why and aslo i have no knowledge in FI . plz help me with this

0 Kudos

create a new gl account with folowing data

pl account enabled

control data:posting without tax allowed

create bank interst-field status grp "g007"

save it and use it

let me knw the output then

kr

raj

0 Kudos

hi raj,

yeah i did according to the procedure you mentioned. but the error persists.

0 Kudos

can u check this way

select balance sheet account radio button

account group ---general GL account

under control data tab :

posting without tax allowed

recon account type :contract account recvb

field status grp :g001

dnt check any radio buttons under that

let me know if it workss

ihave faced this issues too many days back..i solved tlike this permutation n combination

kr

raj

0 Kudos

n then the last choice if the previous option doesnt work

if u have gl account 800520 for other revenues select it and change ur seetings in account determination

eko1 and ek02

the problem i think is with the field status grp

in this case u can select the field status grp G029.

STEPS 2 DO:

tab type/desc

select PL statment

general gl accounts

control data:

tick mark posting without tax allowed

craete bank interste:

feild status grp :g029

no tick marks

also dnt forget to change the gl account u maintained in ek02

kr

raj