cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Business document in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone help me out on how to activate the functionality of Store Business document in FD32

It in ->Go to - FD32

->On Title BAR(customer credit management change :overview) click on the ICON displayed left corner

Create - Store Business document

It is below create attachments . i need send the data to another system

Regards

Sujan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For your requirement, you should have ArchiveLink configuration...

Below are the step you should perform for Late Document Archiving

> Create Document Type and assign document class in transaction OAC2

>> Assign Content Repository, Link table to your Business object type and document type in transaction OAC3.

After this you can perform Late document archiving in FB32 transaction with help of GOS = Generic object service.

Steps in GOS - Select Create > Click on Store Business document >> Select your document type and attach required image. This will help in storing incoming or outgoing documents for your business transactions in archive server through content repository assigned to document type.

Note: Above works if Archive Infrastructure in place & connected to SAP system. If not then directly you can attach the incoming and outgoing documents to your business transaction so that all the attachment will be stored in SAP database.

Hope this information will help you.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I believe your inputs will fix my requirement. I will come back once after doing the configuration

Regards

sujan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I have Q regarding Business object type in OAC3

What Business object type i have to select. on what parameters i need to select for FD32 requirement

Can you pls give me some inputs

Regards

Sujan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still few Q to go

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Object - BUS1010 should be used.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

Need your input again

My user is doing another function in late archiving i,e after sleeting

Create-> store business document - in the popup (archive from front end) below document type ...the format will be displayed and then user will click on the doc and try to attach a document

Once attached the document will be displayed in blank screen of the popup...........this functionality is not happening in FD32. i mean the system is not allowing to attach the document ...can i know how to do it

i ma using object BUS1010-Customer Credit limit

Regards

Sujan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujan,

I have simulated your scenario, findings are as below:

1. Object Type to be used is KNA1

2. GOS Service is not available for this FD32 so please cross check OSS note on this or Raise a message to SAP.

Hope this should help.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

1) w e assign document class to document type.....we have a requirement that 3-4 document formats will be attached in FD32 when sending the doc to IXOS server

is there any config setting where i can specify that these many formats are allowed to a particular doc type... because system is not allowing to specify more than one document class to a document type

Regards

Sujan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use * as document class for document type in OAC2 transaction. This assignment of * will support all the format.

Let me know if you required any more details.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

Now i can assign all the format docs.....thanks a lot . And for my issue (not able to attach document in FD32)

I created oss message and SAP replied with below information today

create an entry in Table TOAEX following the

below steps.

- Start transaction SE16 and enter the table name as TOAEX.

- Click on the menu option TABLE -> CREATE ENTRIES.

- Create the following entry:

EXIT_ID = BORLENGTHOBID

ACTIVE = X

- Save the entries.

Thanks a lot for your support.... i was able to give only 2 for ur reply Bcz the other (10 , 8 )are grayed out

Regards

Sujan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajay

want to know what will be the mAX capcity of file can be attched and sent To IXOS server ?

can we contol it .

Please let me know the required

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujan

This has something to do with Authorization for uploading documents. you will not face any error on the screen.

Please get in touch with your Basis/Security team and check authorization trace to see what all authorizations are required for the same.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatin Thakkar

Actually by using that function I need to send the data to IXOS server . this is something called late archiving u2026I want to know steps to do it .

Can you refer a doc or please let me know the steps in detail

Regards

Sujan