cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment - Picking (Delivery)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My sales process is - To create sales order u2013 create delivery u2013create shipment document(VT01N) u2013 Change shipment document do the planning activity and assign forwarding agent and save (VT02N) u2013 Create shipment cost document (VI01)

After I create shipment cost document the status of the shipment cost document is as below

Calculated u2013 C

Assigned u2013 B

Transferred u2013 A

However it is not letting me to PICK the goods for the delivery. When I enter the delivery in change mode and try to do the picking u2013 the line item is in gray mode and getting the message u2013 change restricted shipment cost for shipment # are settled.

How to address this issue? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to do the shipment document after picking is done.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business will not allow to change the process. After creation of delivery - shipment to be created.

Please advice some other option.

Thansk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

The correct process should be to do picking and goods issue before shipment costing; i.e. create the shipment cost document after you have picked and issued the goods.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I agree with you. I adviced the same to the business however their requirement is to create shipment cost and that output has to send to the forwarding agent before the picking activity starts.

Please let me know is there any chance I can change the standard functionality. I researched OSS notes on the same, they clearly mentioned scope of changes in the outbound delivery is very limited after the shipment cost document created.

I also found an enhancement - V56L0001 - will it helps me to pick the goods after shipment cost.

Thanks.