cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration setup of one service with multiple operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically I'm setting up following scenario.

SOAP Sender CC -> Service Interface with two operations

Then these two operations should go to a different Operation Mapping but to the same Receiver (which will be a RFC).

How do I set this up in the Configuration? I can only select my Service Interface, not the individual operations!

Kind regards,

Frederik-Jan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I can only select my Service Interface, not the individual operations!

Not completely true....Individual Operation can be selected, but only in Operation Mapping and nowhere else.

For more information refer: /people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/31/using-service-interfaces-now-reuse-one

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently you are required to fill in the SWCV in the Interface Determination before you can actually view the specific operations. Once I did this, it worked like I presumed it would.

Sorry if this was not clear from my initial question (I only had problems not being able to see/select the different operations).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to use those operation mappings on some condition?

I mean if some parameter value is =1 then 1st operation mapping and if it is = 2 then 2nd operation mapping?

Then you can use condition in interface determination of ID, or else if you want both of them then just put both the operation mappings in Interface Determination.

Thanks,

Hetal