cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Upgrade phase JOB_RSTLANUPG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have started the upgrade phase from SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0. I am facing the problem on above phase. There are two local transport request for object E070 (it may be problem) with status modifiable.Request you to find the attached log and provide the solution ASAP.

We have checked the Note 626272.

But we are unable to get the CD. Could you please guide us to get the CD (ServiceMarketPlace) in order to have the .pat files. Because the Land CDs that we have is Label Cds?

Regards,

Souren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But we are unable to get the CD. Could you please guide us to get the CD (ServiceMarketPlace) in order to have the .pat files. Because the Land CDs that we have is Label Cds?

Check the official place:

http://service.sap.com/installations

--> Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group

--> SAP Application Components

--> SAP ERP

--> SAP ERP 6.0

--> Installation & Upgrade

--> <yourdatabase>

--> Download Objects (the tab)

There you can download the DVDs

51033477_1 Languages DE,EN,ES,FR,IT,NL

51033477_2 Languages CA,CS,DA,EL,FI,HR,HU,NO,PL,PT,RU,SK,SV,TR

51033477_3 Languages JA,KO,TH,ZF,ZH

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

Thanks for the reply.

As per the note 626272 we need to have .pat files that needs to be put EPS/in folder.I think for that we need to get the .SAR files of Lang Cd so that we can UNCAR and put the .pat files into the EPS/in folder.

Please let me know the steps if we can proceed with the CDs that you have ementioned. Because we already have the Cds and we are in the middle of the upgrade phase and do not know how to proceed?

Thanks & Regards,

Souren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.....Markus!!!

We have solved the problem...

Actually we have found the .pat filles inside the CDs ...

Thanks ionce again

Regards,

Souren

Answers (0)