cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete inspection type assigned in material on mass level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

How to delete inspection type assigned in material on mass level. This inspection type is assigned in material master with indicator set as"Task List", however we are using "material specification". This inspection type is assigned to material type using t-code QA08.

I can deactivate this inspection type using QA08, but I want to delete this record from material master first. So that it would adopt my config. next time when I will assign again insp.type in QA08. I have set this indicator in config. of insp. type as default to "material specification".

Pls suggest me solution to delete this insp. type record from material master.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to delete inspection type assigned in material on mass level use qa08 -mass processing

go to qa08 enter material plant and select mass processing in this enter inspection type and F8

INSPECTION SETUP SCREEN WILL APPEAR

where deactivate inspection with task list and continue.

this logic will be applicable for remaining materials and inspction with task list will be removed from all materials selected.

now u can activate inspection type so that default values will get copied.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if Material speciiication and task lists are checked -- then no need to do anything,

but only task list checked and u want to do based on mat.spec -- then you need to deactivate and reassign same inspection type using QA08.

no other way, ensure ur stocks are not in QI

thanks

Sami