cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Cannibalization Group with just DP implemented

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just implemented Demand Planning (DP) and won´t implement other APO module.

I want to use the cannibalization group (transaction /SAPAPO/MP32), but I have to click the BOM button (shift+F6) to bring and see the products. I don´t need the BOM for DP.

Can´t I use the Cannibalization group if I just implement DP or what should I do?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not giving the definition of cannibalization because you must be aware of same.

Before clciking on (in MP32) From BOM your DP BOM should be existed. The respective CVCs should be there. Please note that DP BOM is the main required data for cannibalization if you want to paln for the BOM. Definitely CVCs with all possible combination should exist then system will be able to read the data.

Let me know if problem persists.

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LCD777,

If you use cannibalization, the products that you want to plan in Demand Plnning must be

defined as products in the APO master data.

To use cannibilization groups, you must include a characteristic for the product in the

planning book. If you do not use 9AMATNR for the product, you must specify which

characteristic is the product in the master planning object structure.

You specify the cannibalization group when you create a promotion for a product. The

promotions for the other products in the cannibalization group are calculated automatically.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.