cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop excise invoice for non -excisable material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Sometimes by mistake the Invoice Preparer creates an EXCISE INVOICE against non exciseable products

to avoid such mistakes we require a SAP system check. how excise invoice should be prevented in these cases, whether we need to make configuration change or we have to make use of exits. Points will be awarded , if suggestion works.

Thanks in Advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per Central Excise rules, whether a material is excisable or non-excisable, the manufacturers are suppose to show it in invoice and those items can be shown with a text that it is not excisable.

Having said this, the excise invoice should have all items that are being moved from a manufacturing plant.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possiable, could you please specify that specific Central Excise Rule

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i mean is that I want to prevent the user from doing J1IIN for non excisable materials. As soon as the user enters the billing number in J1IIN it should first check whether material is excisable or non excisable. if it is non excisable it should not allow us to do J1IIN. an error message should come up and block the user from doing J1iin.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question not answered. want to close this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i mean is that I want to prevent the user from doing J1IIN for non excisable materials. As soon as the user enters the billing number in J1IIN it should first check whether material is excisable or non excisable. if it is non excisable it should not allow us to do J1IIN. an error message should come up and block the user from doing J1iin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i mean is that I want the user from doing J1IIN for non excisable materials. As soon as the user enters the billing number in J1IIN

it should first check whether material is excisable or non excisable. if it is non excisable it should not allow us to do J1IIN.