cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No workflow found inform system admin -- while doing confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When we doing Confirmation against Purchase order we were getting message that "No workflow found inform system admin"

However, we activated the workflow (WS10400010 -- Goods Receipt Workflow Without Approval)

Could you please help me out, i might be missed some settings ...

Thanks in advance

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

You might want to check the start conditions (transaction SWB_COND) for the confirmation workflow.

Make sure the conditions apply to your workflow.

Cheers,

Franz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Please first have a look at transaction SWETYPV. Here you can check if the event linkage is active, you should have BUS2203, event SAVED, Receiver Type WS10400010. Now display this entry and check if SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL is maintained for the CHECK FUNCTION MODULE field. If it is then the workflow will only start if the start conditions for that workflow are activated and satisfied. If this is not maintained then the workflow will start automatically when the event occurs.

Transaction SWU0 carries out a check on the event linkage table. You can also do some analysis using transaction SWEL, here you can review what happens for a specific confirmation with a specified event. If no workflow has a green light in here then your confirmation does not match any of your start conditions. An easy way to check what needs to be changed in your confirmation in order to trigger your desired workflow is go to transaction SWO1, enter object BUS2203, click on TEST, click on INSTANCE and enter your confirmation guid. Now you can compare the attributes mentioned in your start conditions with the attributes of your confirmation to see why exactly the workflow was not triggered.

I hope this is of some help to you.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Standard start condition we were using (WS10400010 -- Goods Receipt Workflow Without Approval).

Do i need add or required any modification in the start condion?

If yes, please suggest me

Harish

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Harish,

We changed our start condition as follows:

EC Confirmation Goods/Services.Gross Amount >= 0.00

That means it'll use WS10400002 for all our goods receipts.

We changed the standard conditions, as these were not always applicable.

Regards,

Franz