cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger help required for 810 and Dispatch Advice (IDOC type DESADV).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. Please let me know blogs which clearly shows settings for Seeburger components for 850 (Purchase Order) to IDOC Scenario

--- Seeburger Workbench

--- Seeburger Mapping Designer (BIC)

--- Seeburger Counter and Varaibles

--- Seeburger AS2 Spoke

--- Any other Seeburger Component setting required

I have understand blog for 850 -- /people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/08/05/wanna-implement-seeburger-for-edi-find-the-booster

2. Anybody has blog for 810 or Dispatch Advice (IDOC type DESADV).

3. Can anybody provide me Mapping Logic (at field level) done in XI/PI for 850, 810 , Dispatch Advice (IDOC type DESADV) .

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rickkk,

1. Please let me know blogs which clearly shows settings for Seeburger components for 850 (Purchase Order) to IDOC Scenario 
--- Seeburger Workbench
--- Seeburger Mapping Designer (BIC)
--- Seeburger Counter and Varaibles
--- Seeburger AS2 Spoke
--- Any other Seeburger Component setting required

For SEEBURGER workbench please go through this blog and navigate the enbebbed links furthur to know about Seeburger workbench too.

/people/prateek.srivastava3/blog/2009/08/01/seeburger--part-1--the-basics

2. Anybody has blog for 810 or Dispatch Advice (IDOC type DESADV).

For 810 i think the procedure would be the same but themseeburger mapping program that validates the ANSX 810 would be different.As far as 997is concerned 997 is a functional acknowledgement.Its a genric format that is used to send acknowledgement for any EDI transaction set that has been sent.

3. Can anybody provide me Mapping Logic (at field level) done in XI/PI for 850, 810 , Dispatch Advice (IDOC type DESADV) .

The logic will be based on the trading partner guidelines which will contain the description of all the semantic and syntactiic description about the segments ,its feilds.we need to consider the guidelines and target side specifications too while mapping.

Thanks,

Ram.