cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please help me to find out answers for the below mentioned questions. the details are:

1) Where can I provide Credit Card details of the Person who is travelling?

2) Need the configuration documentation of integration of procurement of goods in credit card with SAP. For ex: The traveller purchases one Mobile with the credit card. How I will treat that in SAP.

3) In PRCC, I am importing credit card data file. Could you please explain the detail checkpoints in SAP after the upload? For ex: after the uploading where those datas stored, etc.

Your efforts will be appreciate.

Thanks,

Padhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Find the below path

Menu Path u2013 IMG > Financial Accounting > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Master Data > Travel Expense Types > credit card clearing.You define the credit companies.

Please find the below path you will get an idea

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/BBlibrary_start.htm

J09: Travel Management

In the J09: Travel Management you find the documentation.

Cya

udayakumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Perhaps I got my partly answer for 1st qus that we can maintain Credit Card companies in SAP. But please explain 2 other questions as well. I need the 2nd answer very urgently.

Thanks,

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration

If you use both credit card clearing and SAP Travel Planning, it is important to note that when you create a travel plan, the expected receipts are not automatically entered into the travel expense statement (generated in the background). If they were automatically entered into the expenses statement, running credit card clearing would mean that these receipts were added to the travel expense statement again, leading to duplication. As credit card clearing always supplies the most up to date information, you should not enter a value in table TA22A for receipt types that are assigned to trips via credit card clearing.

General Customizing Requirements in Travel Management

- You have activated characteristic CCC for the relevant organizational unit in feature TRVPA.

Activity: Set up feature TRVPA for travel expenses parameters.

View: Maintain feature TRVPA: Decision tree

- You must check whether a code is maintained for your CCC (Credit Card Company).

Activity: Maintain Credit Card Company Table

View: Define Credit Card Companies

- Check that an internal travel expense type is assigned to each credit card transaction key, and that the appropriate process type has also been defined.

Activity: Define assignment table for credit card clearing.

View: Assign credit card transactions to travel expense types

Cya

udayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Transferring Credit Card Transactions

Use

The credit card transactions supplied by credit card companies via data medium exchange are non-SAP data. You first need to transfer this non-SAP data to the SAP system. You can start the transfer of the non-SAP data from Travel Management using the Credit Card Clearing function.

Prerequisites

· Credit card requirements

· Data file requirements:

· The credit card transactions must be provided in the data file in a fixed data record that has been specified by SAP. Some of the credit card companies that provide these data records have been certified by SAP AG. This provides you with the assurance that the files are supplied in the right format. If the credit card company you use is not certified by SAP, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is provided in the correct transfer format.

You can find more information about certified credit card companies on the SAP Homepage under Partners ® Software Partners ® Software Partners Directory (search for software category Travel Expense Management), or on SAP Service Marketplace.

You can find more information about credit card interfaces and a more in-depth description of the information file on SAP Service Marketplace.

· Customizing for Travel Management

· Process requirements for entering trips

Features

The credit card clearing report RPRCCC00 (Credit Card Clearing) reads the data records in the data file supplied by the credit card company. The credit card transaction data is already checked at this point. The data checks include:

· Plausibility check of data records with regard to the structure expected by the system

· Assignment of data records to the personnel numbers in the SAP system

· Check of requirements for automatic processing

If the program can assign the credit card transactions to a trip (automatic assignment) and the system is set up to allow this, it creates a credit card document in the trip from the data in the credit card transaction. The program then saves this trip. At the same time, it saves the data record of the credit card transaction with the assigned trip number and the transaction number for the assigned personnel number in the INBEL table of cluster TC in the PCL1 database (storage for credit card trips added to trips). If the program cannot assign the credit card transaction to a trip, or if the receipt requires additional information, it saves the credit card transaction for the assigned personnel number in the receipt buffer (table CCBEL for cluster TC in database PCL1).

Cya

udayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need the 2nd answer very urgently. The question is: Need the configuration documentation of integration of procurement of goods in credit card with SAP. For ex: The traveller purchases one Mobile with the credit card. How I will treat that in SAP.

Thanks,

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the configuration.

All Expense Types will be assigned to Travel Expense Category u201COtheru201D and set to usage u201CIn Business trip and weekly report

SAP Configuration u2013 Additional Receipt Information

Menu Path u2013 IMG > Financial Accounting > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control >Control > Dialog Control > Field Control for Additional Receipt Information .

All travel expenses will be set up with the same additional receipt information, except for the Service Provider field which will be set as a required entry for Contractors and Credit Card Expense Types (C & T) and hidden for Employees Expense Types :(A) AND otherTypes (N).

Service Provider

Menu Path u2013 IMG > Financial Accounting > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Master Data > Control Parameters for Travel Expenses > Control Parameters from Trip Facts > Define Service Provider

Service Providers will be used for Credit Cards (Employees & Directors) and Contractors. The list of 3rd Party Suppliers of . This list of Suppliers will have to be updated on an on-going basis if any new suppliers are used.

Service Provider Description

CC Credit Card u2013 Employees

CD Credit Card u2013 Directors

Cya

uday

Edited by: udaya kumar on Sep 2, 2009 7:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry to say that I didn't get you in the last answer. Is that the configuration of Purchases of goods in credit card? Could you please brief me with some documentations for this requirement? I need to know the configuration & presenting the same with some reports to my client.

Thanks,

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls go thru following link for detail configuration.

http://www.erpgenie.com/sapgenie/docs/Credit_%20Card_%20Configuration.doc

Credit Card Payment

Hope the above link help you out.

cya

udayakumar.k

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Question 1--- Create expense type for Credit cards like other exp type but it will not be reimbursment to employee but paid by company nature . AS your company will not pay the employee for credit card use but amount to be paid to credit card company (service provider).

Employee has to use this expense type and teh service provider at the time of expense submit via TRIP.

Entries will be credited to service provider account and not to employee's account.

Question 2- As above if employee has purchased mobile from credit card, he has to use expense type for credit card in TRIP transacion and mention Mobile purchase in reason field.Give service provider code.

Now purchase amount will be credited to service provider account and debited mobile expenses account or whatever account you want to assign to this expense type.

Hope the document flow is clear now.

Configuration is almost same as other expense type only the extra thing you need to take care is this will be paid by company and offsetting account will be for service provider.

Question 3- Check your input file what are the contents and field mentioned , nature of transaction you are posting through PRCC. It should be credit card clearing. Accordingly check the credit card reports.

Cheers

Mukta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you provide me any config document along with Transaction codes for the Credit Card clearing process in Travel management? The config means from the Credit card maintain to Credit card clearing process.

Thanks,

Padhi