SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got unexpected error while billing:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

please help me in this issue.

while simulating billing I got one error which I have not seen before.

error message:::"Date check: ENDABSPE 00.00.0000 after BEGABSPE 09.01.2009"

this is the error message and long text for the above erroe is:

-

Diagnosis

The following inconsistent date configuration was found during validation of limitation dates in billing: ENDABSPE 00.00.0000 after BEGABSPE 09.01.2009

Procedure

If the error has occured in the billing run or the billing simulation, then it is an internal error. Contact SAP.

In other cases such as in the overall check, you may have made an incorrect entry. If so, additional messages will tell you how to proceed. Also check the log.

-

advance thanks,

Ramesh Babu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Which tcode are you using? EASIM? I got the similar error while simualting through EASIM. I figured that my installation time slice should start from some date in the past, say 01/01/1900. It was weird, but when I changed the installation time slice to 01/01/1900 ( or any year before the year of simulation), it worked for me.

It was because, EASIM failed to simulate bills for any installation which had the start bill period date and start of installation validity(installation time slice) in the same year. So, If I am simulating in year 2009, then I make sure that my installation time slice is much before 2009, just in case I maintain it from 01/01/1900. I am looking for a SAP note for this issue.

You may not be using EASIM, but just wanted to share what I found.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like End date is before Begin date( of billing period). Check the starting and end date of the meter reading. Also schedule records of MRu & Portion

anu_p4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Which tcode are you using? EASIM? I got the similar error while simualting through EASIM. I figured that my installation time slice should start from some date in the past, say 01/01/1900. It was weird, but when I changed the installation time slice to 01/01/1900 ( or any year before the year of simulation), it worked for me.

It was because, EASIM failed to simulate bills for any installation which had the start bill period date and start of installation validity(installation time slice) in the same year. So, If I am simulating in year 2009, then I make sure that my installation time slice is much before 2009, just in case I maintain it from 01/01/1900. I am looking for a SAP note for this issue.

You may not be using EASIM, but just wanted to share what I found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ..

Thank you much.. but

I'am using T-code EA00 & EASIBI. in both cases getting same error.

my Instalaltion time slice is 01.01.1900 to 31.12.9999.

0 Kudos

Okay I thought so, but just wanted to check. Well in that case you may need to debug to see if your end date is passed as a date before the start of billing period. It may be due to the issues in the schedule records.