Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Checks in Travel Expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everybody

i have a problem whit my TM project.

here we have employee and manager.

when employee save and send own travel expenses he cannot change it later (and this is a request for us).

But when manager do the same operation later the link "modify travel expenses" is enabled

we don't want this

i try to change the authorization role for manager in PFCG transaction and delete from AUTHF field the value W31 .

In this case the link to be disabled but the manager lost authorization for approve employee trips.

so i decided to assign a value in field AUTHP (i set value E) but nothing changed (info type 0105, sub type 0001 is assigned correctly).

any suggestion?

thanks

PS:i want manager cannot modify own trip after saved (like all employee) but he still to able to approve employee trips.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try in Travel mangement----Travel planing--

Maintains authorization.

you find the role maintainence please defined your specification.

Cya,

udayakumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

where?

in R3 or in Portal?

i have not this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is in customization........the above path i given to you.

Cya

udayakumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Maintain Authorisation" is the PFCG transaction so i know this.

My problem is: how i need set the authorisation for solve my problem?

please don't answer whit part of question...

thanks

Edited by: Alessandro Pederiva on Sep 1, 2009 9:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the below path you can customize the of your requirement that the manger can't change the fields.

Menu Path u2013 IMG > Financial Accounting > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control > Dialog control > Field Control for Additional Receipt Information.

Please let me know you need any help.I will try best.

Cya

udayakumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think i not explain me correctly.

so... my problem is following:

the manager is able to approve the employee trip (and this is ok)

The employee can insert their own travel expenses. After save and send the modify functionality is disable. So he can do this operatione only one time. (and this is ok)

The manager can insert their own travel expenses. After save and send this functionality still to be enable. (this is NO ok)

I changed the authorisation: when i remove W31 from Manager Role i solve the problem but.... Manager is no more able to approve trip....

I want manager able to approve employee trips but not modify their own travel expenses.

i hope you understand me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please try in menu path----

Travel expense -

dialog control----

define schema and individual field control.

In individual field control give variant,you will get,

Trip Schema:01 business trip -

Return value according to feature -

travel manager------you will find the display type of field.

Cya

udayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is something i tried sometime before. I can say as per my knowledge that this is not possible. However tell me onething.Is workflow activated in your palce for travel management. If yes, then let the manager approve/reject the request in SBWP.Here, the manager can approve/reject but not modify

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks

manager want use portal iview for approuve so we decided to modify standard iview

anyway thanks