cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching details from the URL Link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a help on the webdynpro, for capturing few details from the url used to call the webdynpro application.

My client has designed the scenario such that,

They have designed thier intranet in dotnet. For accessing the webpage designed, the user has to provide his Employee ID and name.

On accessing the webpage designed for him, he has few webdynpro URL links assigned to him that he can access.

On clicking the link, the Webdynpro application is called for doing the transaction.

Now the requirement is that, for calling the webdynpro application the client is passing the Employee name, Employee ID and the IP address of the thin client system, through the URL link generated by the dotnet framework.

Now I need to know the way how to capture these details into the webdynpro application?

hereby am providing the sample URL by which they pass the values.

http://abcde.industries.co.in:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwda_MB51?uid=1283265&empname=RAMESH KUMAR&tcode=MMBE&ip=192.168.45.118

Kindly provide me the possible solution.

Regards,

Vijaysankar.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

In your case , your application url parameters are like UID,NAME, IP, & TCODE.

U Can write a method and fetch all these parameters as i shown below:

data: uid type string.

data: name type string.

data: ip type string.

data: tcode type string.

uid = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'UID' ).

name = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'NAME'' ).

ip = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'IP' ).

tcode = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'TCODE' ).

Thanks,

Saurin Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It is very simple, you can do in this way.

Declare same varibles as the parameters defined in the URL in the Window Handle method.When handle method is executed values in the URL will be in the interface parameters of your method.