cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Condition update while creating Condition Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to maintain MRP for a product which will be applicable for only 1 particular order. after which system should pick up old MRP.

By using CONDITION UPDATE feature , i have tried to do it , but once maintained , its always picking new MRP for every order.

(If it being a record where only new price to be defaulted in one order and no need to create 2nd order , this is ok ., but not in my case)

Can any one suggest me how to go with this

Thanks in advance,

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In vk11 go to adtional data tab and maintain the required values and save.

Regards,

venkataswamy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you want to maintain a price exclusively for one sales order click the condition update field in the condition type, and while maintaining condition records, in additional data maintain max number of orders as 1.

so that will be applicable to only one sales order.

for this better maintain a new condition type all together.

option two is maintain a manual condition and process the order

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done using the CONDITION UPDATE

In the condition type check the CONDITION UPDATE AND SAVE IT

While creating the CONDITION RECORDS, maintain the values and click ont he ADDITIONAL DATA (F7) then maintain the value in the field MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ORDERS , PUT The sales order as 1.

Then try

Please revert if you need further details

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I have already tried this , but the problem is that. once you update new rates for 1 order its taking same for another order also , as the validity period of that record is for that particular day.

I will give you one e.g.

The present MRP for product X is 10 Re.(validity period= 1 jan 2008 to 31 dec 2008) . Now for one order i want it to be Re 12 (validity period = only 1 sep 2009). I had already maintain this in additional data of VK11 for 1 order . Now 1st order its ok . but for 2nd order also it takes Re 12 . , as the validity period is of today .

Hope you understand my problem.

Regards,

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why you want Condition Update only for one sales order?? You can go for manualy price as well.

Anyways if it is the only way for you to update conditions in sales order, then create record in VK11 and after condition update delete it.

Else No solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You are correct . But I cannot allow enduser to maintain prices manualy .

And secondly if i create record for 1 order and then delete it . But if enduser in between will create any order for that material . Its risky that he may end up with changed pricing.

Thanks

Jignesh