cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER PEAK HOURS & NON PEAK HOURS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to analyze user peak hours using SAP? Are there any standard reports or T-Code for conducting such an analysis..

Regards,

Mohammed Ali Khan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try using tcodes ST03/ST03N, SM04, AL08, STAD

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier.

None taken. Good luck to you as well.

Regards,

Mohammed Ali Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Well i never said the answer didn't please me. I think we all are professionals over here and since it is a professional website we should treat it that way.

I know both questions are similar in nature, but what can i say i have to listen my boss. He asked me to post this question so i did even though i informed him about the similarity of both questions, secondly i also provided him your suggestion that not to use this for calculating user productivity.

I appreciate your effort for responding to my queries but what can i say "Have to listen to my Boss!!".

I apologize if you feel offended or insulted by my posts or my queries.

Take care and Regards,

Mohammed Ali Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Well i never said the answer didn't please me. I think we all are professionals over here and since it is a professional website >

>we should treat it that way.

That's exactly what we think you don't do. Professionals do some research (even if they are not Basis) before asking very basic questions which could be answered with a click on the search button or just by reading help.sap.com.

No hard feelings here, but the quality of these forums is getting very bad ("Expert Forums...") because of this lack of research.

You are at least very polite and open minded. So, I wish you good luck to fulfill your Boss requests !

Best Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olivier and I answered you here

yesterday.

Just because the answer does not please you, doesn't mean it's wrong ...