0 Kudos

Hello

I wander how to see who imported an transport request

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Go to tcode stms_import.

In the application toolbar..click "import history". Then u are in "Import history" screen.

Now in Menu Edit click "Display more". Here the user name specifies who imported the request.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rohan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Thankyou very much.....

0 Kudos

Thankyou....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. Very helpful information.

Thanks

Senan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SE16-> table name E070

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Will table E070 display the transports in the order that they were applied?

ie. If I go to QAS system and look at table E070, will the date/time stamp indicate the order of transports?

We too are in a delima in organizing a LARGE volume of transports that will go to production to HCM customizations (we are getting rid of PeopleSoft and using SAP HCM for payroll , time and labour, ESS/MSS etc..)

I (BASIS) will be doing all the transports (almost 2000), and the dev. team has a transport log they have been keeping BUT I want to have a system reference to verify the order they have in the log with a more accurate list.

So will table E070 provide that for me?

I am looking at the table now, but the date/time description indicates it is the last update... not sure what that exactly refers to

Thanks!

Maria

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

You can follow what has already been suggested.

Another alternative is to check the "Action log" in SE09/SE10. once you're in SE09 display screen, display the required transport# by selecting "Display Individual Request" selecting the request and "Go to" Action logs. It will give all the actions which have been done with the transport request like, created by, released, imported by.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/e7/0db6a6f9d211d184870000e8a57770/content.htm

Regards,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to Tcode SE01 & put the transport requst no & press display .

Thanks..

Mohit

Edited by: mohit gupta on Sep 1, 2009 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

check if this helps you:

thanks,

Prasanna