Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Compound record - preserving the Key mappings

Hi

I am working on a scenario , which i cannot suceed doing it. the senario goes as follows

1) The Company ABC is located in 3 location( USA,India,Twain)

2) The data for each is being maintained in thier respecitve ERP systesm ( USA ERP, INDIA ERP & Twain ERP).

3) Now I Want to see how much is the qty purchased globally for example say USA - 100, India - 200, Twain - 300 then I

want to see only one record in MDM ( ABC gobal - 600) but still showing up the key mapping details when I do it.

How can I do it? Does we need do any thing once all the records are imported into data manager? or is there some way that I can follow see that qty being summed up to ABC Gobal maintain the key mapping details.

Thanks

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi

MDM tool is used for managing master data nad manipulations based on master records attributes as a guideline should not be handled in MDM. for this requirement you may even try to build a report based on calculation logic using BI?EDWH may be.

If this is one single such instance requirement then you can try with the option of a calculted field in the data model as suggested by others.

Best regards

Ravi

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question