Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Test AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER and AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER long time

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It may be a peculiar problem. Please share your suggestion.

When I am trying to open the XI tools page it is taking lot of time to open and then it is showing the 503 error and server is restarting mode. Then I try to check the RFC destinations at SM59, it is taking lot of time for connection test like 49141sec and more. What I observed is the JAVA engine is keep on starting and stoping. Next I checked at SM21 there it is showing warning as,

> Partner TP Name: jlaunch

Communication error, CPIC return code 020, SAP return code 223

when I check the Network ping in the LAN for server connection, it is fine as I tried to monitor in this way, ping -t xxxx.xxx.xx.xx

Please share your experience if you face the same situation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For restarting the Java server, can you please check that queues are clear or not?

Check number of RFC connections, if it is more then try to make it less.

If this also doesnt work then just try to deactivate all the communnication channels and try to test the RFC Destination.

For me this worked.

Let me know if it still doesnt work.

Thanks,

Hetal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Check the file system whether the sufficient space is available in the XI / PI server,

Cheers

Agasthuri

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses.

Apologies for the late response. This observation was fixed and now working fine. This is not due to system level this is due to application level.

In our application system XI, we are using JDBC and FILE adapters. In one of the JDBC adapter we written very long query having the union in the select statement and it went to infinite loop. So due to that the buffer is going into very long.

So what we did is we went to offline config tool and stopped the JDBC and file services and restarted the SAP once again. Then the system was started in normal and this time all the RFC connections and all are fine.

Regards,

Venkat