cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM : Create Partner Function for Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Business Partner, for a particular Sales Area, we want to add Partner Function. For this, we are calling - BAPI_BUPA_PFCT_ADDFUNCTION. But the BAPI is returning Error - Relationship does not exist. We have maintained the requred relationship of the Business Partners. But still we get the error. In the debug mode, I found that a select query was failing since the field 'Validity to' was checked in the where clause with a Range table (I EQ 0000000000000000). Since the validity of the actual record is upto 31.12.9999, the select query is failing. If in the debug mode I delete the line in the Ranges table, we get the correct output.

Is there any other way to get this job done?

Regards,

Prabhas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhas,

Did you get solution to your problem? I am getting exact same error when i try to add partner function to relationship which has vailidity period using the BAPI.

BAPI works fine when relationship doesn't have validity period.

Others who repled: I have already taken care of '0's in front of partner nos.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alpa,

How r u?

The problem is not with the BAPI. It is due to customising of the relationship type. Check this with the functional consultant.

anyway, hows life?

Prabhas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhas, I think your issue is caused by the fact you are not adding the starting zeros to your BP number, e.g. BP 1234 should become 0000001234. Hope this solves your issue. Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhas,

I came across a similar problem. Same BAPI and same error.

In my case appending BP Number with zeros to make its length equal to 10 has solved the problem.

If this helps you pls reward points.

Best Regards,

SRK