cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform barcode problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have designed a smartform prints barcode. On the left hand side there is barcode window and right hand side another window that holds some text for printing. Both windows are same level ( same line horizontally) . When i try to print, barcode prints but texts which are right hand side moves other place. How can i solve this problem ?

Sorry for my bad english .. thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to decrease the the window size of the right window, as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have increased, decreased size of window. I have also tried to decreased size of barcode from se73 but no affect on printing.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To checkout what isthe cause.

change all the marges in the belonging style to 0.0.

Then try again. I think problem will be solved.

Let the barcode be as short as possible (1 char)

gr., Frank

PS: if style used by other smartforms make first a copy.

then change the copy. let the smartform use that copy style.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Default Paragraph format in Smart style is affecting on Bar code..Try to change that PG and create another one with No Left Space. Check the Paragraph format applying on the text also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murat,

I suggest to make the smartform appear in boxes. So that you can trace out the problem easily.

make all the smartform nodes' 'Output Options' -> Lines with (under Box & Shading) ticked.

After doing the above change in the smartform, try executing in printpreview, now you can see where the text is getting overflown.

Hope this helps

Rgds,

Sripal