cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Endpoints for Inbound Service Interfaces in PI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we have to publish Endpoint URLs for third party system, which have to send us SOAP Messages via HTTP. For this we need to publish Endpoints (Incoming into PI) for the third Party Systems.

I already tried to publish it out of the Sender Agreement, but this is only for Outbound Service Interfaces and not incoming. I Also tried to publish the WSDL out of the Service Interface Design, but there are no Endpoints supplied.

What can i do, to get incoming endpoints?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I am not clear what you are asking.

If SOAP at sender side then in the ESR we will publish the web service and generate the WSDL file. In that file last we have get one URL like then you will delete "amp;" then that is the proper URL.

"http://<host>:<Port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<Communication_Component>:<Communication_Channel>&amp;version=3.0&amp;Sender.Service=Communication_Component&amp;Interface=http%3A%2F%2F<Name_Space with interface>

If you are asking SOAP at receiver side then they (sender side guys) will give you that path, you configure that path in the communication channel based on that path PI receives the data.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Gurus,

>

> we have to publish Endpoint URLs for third party system, which have to send us SOAP Messages via HTTP. For this we need to publish Endpoints (Incoming into PI) for the third Party Systems.

>

> I already tried to publish it out of the Sender Agreement, but this is only for Outbound Service Interfaces and not incoming. I Also tried to publish the WSDL out of the Service Interface Design, but there are no Endpoints supplied.

>

> What can i do, to get incoming endpoints?

Once you generate the WSDL in that there will be an SOAP Action url where you can see the endpoint or the target to which message will be sent to...

only thing you need to provide them apart from WSDL is user credentials.. thats it..

they need to import the WSDL provided by PI in their application

Rajesh