Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The activity datasource of CRM problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ho,all:

Now I face a special problem as follow:

The sale activity of CRM have two kinds.one is business activity, other is task.

I activate the datasource <b>0CRM_SALES_ACT_1</b> in CRM . SAP BW BP said this for activity data.

But now I can not upload task data from CRM to BW,and I can not find Task data in display screen, when I execute RSA3 and choose <b>0CRM_SALES_ACT_1</b>.

Hope it clear, and hope anyone can give me some advice to solve this problem.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,A.H.P:

Now I change the code by note, I can get the TASK data in RSA3. I do the BWA5 soon.

I want to upload TASK data in the same cube as activity. Can I make sure this?

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

0 Kudos

hi Zagory,

glad to know you get TASK now

yes, you can use cube 0CSAL_C01 and ods 0SAL_DS01.

hope this helps.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And I hope the <b>TASK</b> data and activity data in the same CUBE.

Hope anyone can give me some helps.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

0 Kudos

hi Zagory,

can let's know what's the problem ?

if you have task and activity configured in crm,

and data is there in crm, and you cannot get any TASK data, then as suggested before, please check the code, compare with your system's, apply note to change the code if neccessary, after that try again rsa3. to have delta, you need bwa5.

infocube 0CSAL_C01 is used.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,A.H.P:

I do the <b>TASK</b>. But the business consultant tell me,we do not define the TASK setting. There is something especially.

How to create the ODS for Task and upload Task data only? Can you give me some advice?

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zagory,

As per my knowledge , both activities and tasks

are captured by the data source 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1. In BW you can create a seperate ODS for activities and tasks .

In the start routine of tasks ODS you can delete all records whose Business transaction type is <b>not equal</b> to BUS2000125 so that only tasks are loaded into the ODS. To load activities in the other ODS you can use the start routine to delete all records whose Business transaction type is <b> equal</b> to BUS2000125 so that tasks are not loaded into activities ODS.

Regards,

Prakash B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,A.H.P:

I can not execute the T-code CRMD_BUS2000125, Our CRM is <b>4.0</b>,and stand alone.Is there have some affect?

And I find the code of change part U said in our system as follow:

<i>IF sy-subrc = 0

AND NOT ls_orderadm_h-object_type = gc_object_type-task

AND ls_orderadm_h-template_type IS INITIAL

AND NOT ls_doc_flow-reltype EQ 'INTA'.</i>

Do I also do the change job?

Our business consultant tell me , we only setting the SALE MANAGEMENT part of CRM now. Do we upload the <b>TASK</b> data to BW?

Hope this clear!

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

0 Kudos

hi Zagory,

have you implement task ? transaction CRMD_BUS2000126 is used (maintain activity). you may need to change the code if you want to extract task data. if task not implemented yet then no need to extract.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the same datasource 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 sends both business activites and tasks.

For business tasks the business transaction object type is BUS2000125.

cheers,

Vishvesh

0 Kudos

hi Zagory,

you need to do something in crm, follow oss 669436-Extracting tasks (activities) for CRM Case Mgmt. into BW

Symptom

Tasks (activities) are not available in SAP BW Content, since they are already filtered out during extraction in CRM. Therefore, analysis or reporting is not possible for tasks in BW.

Other terms

Extraction, tasks, Case Management

Reason and Prerequisites

Tasks are filtered in the standard installation and therefore cannot be reported in BW.

Solution

To perform task analyses as part of Case Management, make the following adjustments in CRM and BW:

1. Make adjustments in CRM

In CRM, adjust the following part of the CRM_SALES_ACT_1_MAP function module (in the area of line 170-210):

>> LOOP AT ls_bdoc-activity_h INTO ls_activity_h.

>>

>> .....

>> MOVE-CORRESPONDING ls_activity_h TO extract_data.

>> READ TABLE ls_bdoc-orderadm_h INTO ls_orderadm_h

>> WITH KEY orderadm_h_guid = ls_activity_h-orderadm_h_guid

>> BINARY SEARCH.

>> IF sy-subrc = 0 AND NOT

>> ls_orderadm_h-object_type = gc_object_type-task.

>> ......

Replace the last two lines with:

> > IF sy-subrc = 0.

After you make this change, both the CRM business activity (object type 'BUS2000126') and the CRM task (object type 'BUS2000125') are extracted with the '0CRM_SALES_ACT_1' DataSource.

2. Create an ODS object in BW (for tasks only)

Create a new ODS object in BW. To do so, go to modeling in the Adminstrator Workbench (transaction RSA1) and create the new ODS object, ideally in the 0CRM_SALES_A (activities) InfoArea. Assign a useful technical name (for example, ZCRMTASK) and a description. You can use the 0SAL_DS01 ODS object as a template. However, you must remove all fields that are not required from the "Tasks ODS" after you generate the new ODS object. Use the 0CRM_ACGUID InfoObject as a key field. Then check, save and activate this ODS object and exit maintenance.

3. Create an update rule

A new update rule is required for the new ODS object. Create this for the ODS object directly, selecting the 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 InfoSource as the source. In some cases, some fields may not be updated. You can ignore this message. To ensure that only tasks are updated into the new ODS object, you must create a start routine. Add the following lines in the routine area (before ABORT = 0):

> > delete DATA_PACKAGE where CRM_OBJTYP ne 'BUS2000125'.

Check, save and activate the update rule.

4. Adjust the update rule for business activities (activities)

To ensure that the extracted tasks are not updated into the ODS for business activities, you have to adjust the update rule for the 0SAL_DS01 ODS object. Only the update rule of the 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 InfoSource is affected. You must insert the following line in the routine area (before ABORT = 0):

> > delete DATA_PACKAGE where CRM_OBJTYP eq 'BUS2000125'.

Check, save and activate the update rule.

The new ODS object can now be filled with data. If it is also the case that no data is contained or required in the ODS object for customer contacts, you can execute a normal initial upload of the data from the OLTP.

5. Adjust the 0CRM_CMG1 and 0CRM_CMG2 InfoSets

To ensure that the tasks are also available for Case Management reporting, you must extend or copy and then extend the 0CRM_CMG1 and 0CRM_CMG2 InfoSets. To do so, go to InfoSet maintenance (transaction RSISET) and edit the two InfoSets in sequence. In each case, insert the newly created ODS object as an additional InfoProvider. Then connect the key field of the ODS (0CRM_ACGUID) with the 0CRM_CSM_CA InfoObject of the 0CRM_CMGL InfoProvider. This join must be implemented as a left outer join. Check and then activate each of the extended InfoSets.

A possible analysis has to be created subsequently. Here, it is essential to ensure that you filter on the BUS2000125 object type in the case of pure task analyses (activity task analysis), since, otherwise, customer contacts will also appear in the analysis.