cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've done field to field mapping, but still stoppiing past 3 days to resolve this. Don't know what else hav to check.

Error in Moni follow as ..........

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_mapping_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_mapping_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the payload before message mapping in sxmb_moni and test the same pay load in message mapping test tab. Then you will get the same error, but you will see where exactly in mapping it is faliing either at segment or field level. Then you need to fix that before you proceed.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Let us more detail of the error.

I guess is an error with some segment or element in your mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've the payload from MONI and tested in rwb, after sending the message it throws

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=my_mrf_bs;TS=;AN=MI_receive;ANS=http://client-ping.com;

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chennai,

Can you run the test in the message mapping with the same payload?

Your initial error (from MONI) was indicating problems with your mapping, and in RWB, it's a complete different error.

I would recommend you to resolve matters one at a time, so test the mapping first.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As You put in your first email, The error is being throwing in the message mapping (Request message mapping pipeline), so first take the payload from moni and test your message mapping in the integration repository.

Regards

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I've changed the data type structure and that has got resolved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chennai,

This is a general error message that comes up when mapping for any field is failing in the mapping, during runtime.

Take the payload from MONI and test the mapping in ESR. You might be able to catch the error there.

Let us know.

regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For That report only shows that one error occurred, but any more detail. Pls, See the trace file inside the request message mapping "pipeline".

Pls, Let us know If you get more information.

Regards

Ivan