cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting InfoSet Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Experts,

I am seeking some guidance in transporting an InfoSet Query that was created in the DEV system. Here are the steps I followed to create the query in the Standard Area:

1. SQ03 - Create user group.

2. SQ02 - Create InfoSet.

3. SQ03 - Assign InfoSet and user IDs to user group.

4. PAAH - Create an InfoSet query with the specified InfoSet

Now I have the user group, InfoSet, and query sitting in the DEV system but am unsure how to transport to PREPRD. I did some research and someone pointed to using SQ02.

In SQ02, I try transporting the User Group only (Import option = REPLACE) and it provides a transport number. The issue is that when I check the transport in SE10, I find something like this:

SIDK904259 Transport for ABAP Query
    Object List of Request
        Table Contents
            AQTDB
                AQSIDK904259 *

This was not what I had expected and I am unsure what this means (and not very comfortable transporting this across). If someone can shed some light into the meaning of this and how I can possibly transport my InfoSet query across systems, that would be much appreciated.

Apologies go out in advance if this is the incorrect section but I chose the one which seemed to fit closest to this issue.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following link will help you to solve your problem

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/d2/cb46b3455611d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Vidyadhar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vidyadhar: Thank you very much for the informative link. I did search around but this link seems to contain more direct and useful information than the one I have found. However, I am no longer on the project and have no access to their systems to try this but will be sure to try on another system the next time I have a chance!