Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP R/3 4.7 EXt200 installation on RedHat Linux 5.2 with Oracle 10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this error during Database Instance Installation:

All file system node operations of table tORA_SapdataNodes processed successfully.

ERROR 2009-08-31 11:04:39 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:289]

abortInstallation

MDB-06020 File not found: [no oracle rdbms file found].

I am done with CI Installation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> MDB-06020 File not found: [no oracle rdbms file found].

Did you install the Oracle software using the capital RUNINSTALLER script in the SAP subdirectory of the database DVD and you did that during the installation with sapinst (not before)?

Did you install all patches (10.2.0.2 at least) and all interim patches?

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the Solution..

Actually, I was using the Oracle RDBMS CD which was missing some SAR files. I checked the logs in the sapinst_dev, after locating the rdbms cd, the error ( no RDBMS file found) was executed.

I have replced the oracle rdbms cd with the one which has all the .SAR files and then I was able to complete the Installation.

Thank you all for your support,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first change the RHEL os Level kernel parameters .

Refer note 722273

After u freshly copy oracle 10g data DVD to local disk.then u start the installation

regards

senthil

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> After u freshly copy oracle 10g data DVD to local disk.then u start the installation...

...with sapinst. Do not install Oracle first!

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

The Status of the issue is changed to Answered yesterday.

Thank you all.

Edited by: Rajesh Bhatt on Sep 2, 2009 6:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all please check availability of your OS + DB requiremnts whether it is supported by SAP or not.You can check this at Product Availability Matrix at ::

http://service.sap.com/pam

If this support for your environment i.e.RedHat Linux 5.2 with Oracle 10G then be informed that after starting sapinst in step create database it will prompt you for installing your oracle DB. So open a new window & install your databse ,do the patching of your DB & then continue with sapinst after successfull installation of oracle.Rest of details sapinst will prompot you during instal;lation.

Hope this will guide you for your query.

Thanks..

Mohit