cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status: 00024 No connect to database,session terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The delta request got failed and following are some of observations.

system response: there is an idoc in warehouse outbound that did not arrive in the ALE inbox of the source system.

i have found the above system status in menu path: environment -> Transact. RFC -> In data warehouse.

valuble suggestions are appriciated.

regards

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

This problem, happens at times when Idoc in Outbound [BI] is not able to connect to source system in required way at time the load is triggered.Basis should help you find out if there were any appl server restart happening automatically..on which this job is executing.

Once the connection is establised as required for passing idoc to & fro from Bi to src system & vice versa ,this process should complete But may not happen every time. Turning the QM status red for load & again triggering the info pack shld work. Cross check with basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

well, definitely more details of the error would help us in narrowing down.

Still, the error is little obvious that there is some missing link to the database.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check ST22 as well if there was any short dump occurred at that time. It may also provide some information regarding the same.

Also check the error message in completion in RSMO and Details tab as well to check what exactly happened.

Hope it helps,

Pradip Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj/pradip,

thanks for ur responses, i have no access with the system right now , got this info in screen shots from the coordinator and i may attend little later.

but what could be the error 24 , on what reasions we would get this.

can i assume it as RFC fail that leads the 'no connect to database'.

regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would not conclude it as RFC error, cause it may be a different error or a simple error as well. So lets not conclude upon anything till we do some details analysis and check the system in detail in all possible ways.

Hope it helps, and feel free to post your views.

Pradip Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check note number Note 72025 - Error 024 on missing database link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

what does your RSMO say?

Thanks,

Raj