cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List materials in deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning.

I have a problem with list materials in deliveries.

When you enter a product into an order, whose included into a list of materials, it explotes and create automatically others positions. If you modify the quantity of the main position, the system changes the quantity of the others positions automatically.

For exemple:

Pos qty Main pos

10 100 0

20 50 10

30 40 10

If I modify the main position quantity it automatically change the positions 20 and 30:

Pos qty Main pos

10 50 0

20 25 10

30 20 10

But this not happen in deliveries.You have to change the subpositions manually. So if you change the main position, and do not change the subpositions, the delivery is incorrect:

Pos qty Main pos

10 50 0

*20 50 10*

*30 40 10*

Is there any way to change the subpositions automatically in deliveries when you change the main position, like occurs in ordres?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very quick and useful answer !

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i assume you are dealing with BOM and it is the main item quantity you are changing. please check the item category group of the main item (using MM03). is it LUMF? if so, then i have a hunch that this could be the reaon why only the component items that are relevant for delivery, and the quantities are copied from the sales order and not as a result of the main items.

however, i will try to test this hypothesis.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also, check in VOV7 the settings for "create delivery group" for the main item. what is the item category of your main item and what is the indicator for the"create delivery group"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

It is what I was looking for. I 've put an "X" to the delivery group of the main position and it works fine.

Thank you a lot.