cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03n help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can someone give me a detailed explanation of how to use st03n to trace transactions executed by a user, or the users executing a transaction...I need the list of users who have executed a transaction code (say sm02) over the last week..so please provide me with steps...Also, if there is any alternate way to find out the list of users who have executed that transaction.

Thanks in advance,

Ishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you, please, use the SEARCH function.

This question has already been answered thousands of times on these SDN forums...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

goto ST03N>Workload(First selection> your application server->time Period(day ,week month)-> click on that>Analysis view (lowe part of left hand side of screen)->User and settlement statistics>User Profie > in right hand side you will get total number of users ---> doble click any user ...

--From above you will get the all tarnscation used bu the user in that particular time period.

• above procedure for find out what transaction user excecuted in that time period***

Now One transaction used by how many users:

goto ST03N>Workload(First selection> your application server->time Period(day ,week month)-> click on that>Analysis view (lowe part of left hand side of screen)>Trasactional profile -> standard-> double click any transaction

In this way we can get total number users used that transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Arun, thanks a lot for that reply...but again, the real problem is that, I need the terminal of the user who has executed the transaction...

Like, there was a transaction SCCL executed, but by a user SAP*....so is there anyway, i can trace the user with terminal id...The security audit is not enabled...Oliver, i searched a lot on the forums for tracing the user with terminal but could not find a solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You did not ask for the user terminal id in your original question...

You can get the terminal id from ST03 but bot linked to the user.

You can trace the terminal for a few days (2 or 3 depending from your configuration) with STAD .

Check also SM19/SM20.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

ST03N>Detailed Ananlysis->Business Trasaction Analysis--->select date,client,user,transaction and then press enter.

---we will complete output and trasaction used by that user for how many time .

-

Double click any data ........> go down .. there you will find the terminal from which this trasaction has been accessed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi oliver,

we can use sm19 and sm20 if security audit is enabled . but in this case security audit is not enabled.

Thanks and regards,

Arun Rathour