cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can a order will be available in two plants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can a order will be available in two plants.

in sales order the plant will be in item data.

order1

item1 plant1

item2 plant2

item3 plant3

order2

item1 plant1

item2 plant2

item3 plant3

if i want to display the plant report , where i need to output the orders belonging to the plant,then do i need to display like below?

plant1 order1 order2

plant2 order1 order2

etc.

so my question is that is the order belong to only one plant or multiple plants?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
so my question is that is the order belong to only one plant or multiple plants?

The orders in your examples belong to multiple plants.

If the order has more than one line item and if the delivering plant for all the line items is not same, it means, the order belongs to multiple plants.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all for the reply provided,

suppose i have order with 3 items and 3 items belong to differnt plants.

In this case do i have 3 deliveries?

Because one of my plant located at pune and other at chennai and other at nodia.

but the customer and the shipping address ,shipping condition are the same.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you will have 3 deliveries as the shipping points assigned to these plants are different. The shipping points are based on the shipping condtionLoading groupplant.

Regards

P.S: Please close the thread if you think it is answered. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

your order will definitely have 3 deliveries. As the delivery is created on the basis of shipping point. Every plant will have a different shipping point hence multiple deliveries will be created.

regards

Yatin Thakkar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, the delivery split happens. The following are the criteria for delivery split.,

1. Delivery date

2. Shipping point (shipping conditionsloading groupplant- determines shipping point)

3. Ship to party

4. Route

5. Incoterms

In your case even if all other conditions are same, the shipping point will be different and hence the delivery split happens.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard VA05, there is an option to include PLANT as one of the selection option. But that will also not meet your requirement by showing plant wise order status in two lines as indicated by you. If you are very particular about the format, ask your ABAPer to write like that to achieve the requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,it is possible to have different plants in one order.

But in you report,it will be having more meaning if you add one more field known as item number.

So that this order will appear in all plants that it is having.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The sales order can belong to 2 plants if both the plants are attached to the same company code. The materials for both the order line items should be different. One order line item cannot have 2 plants.

I hope this calrifies.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar