cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best approach for this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Experts,

I have an Async Sync Bridge BPM, to go from Delivery Idocs to Webservice Calls, after that i map the response to a an ALEAUD Idoc structure and i send it back to erp to update the Delivery Status.

Currently its working as intended on production system, but the Deliveries quantity is growing exponentially, raising the response times for the whole process.

I found a solution for this problem, instead of making 1 Webservice call for each delivery, i can group those deliveries and send multiple deliveries per each webservice call, the problem i have appears when i need to map this response to single ALEAUD Idocs.

To Update the original delivery Idoc i need that idoc number onto the ALEAUD, but the webservice returns the response based on delivery number, therefore i need a mechanism, maybe a temporal table or something, that allows me to store the idoc number with the matching delivery number so i can use it as reference to map the huge response to single ALEAUD Idocs, also i'd like to know if this is possible to achieve using graphical mapping or wich would be the best way to do it.

Thanks for all the input on the matter,

Regards,

Roberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

What is the version of PI you are using?

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can write 2 RFC function modules to maintain values in ECC and the other to read it. These RFC's can be called from within mapping.

I dont know if it will work or not, but can be tried.