Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP - role for customizing tasks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anybody advise me if there is any standard role which will allow the user to customize the system.

For our IDES I would like to assign such role for everybody. I don't want to assign SAP_ALL, because this gives whole control over the system.

What will be the quickest way to create such role (in case there is no standard role)

Its a little bit long way to create new role in PFCG and assign each single transaction

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

regards

Rafal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

pls check the standard roles, maybe there are some SAP_CUSTOM-roles available. if they are not sufficient or available, you can easily create such roles in pfcg. Please search for customizing roles here in the forum and in the online help. You will find the description of how to create such roles.

b.rgds, Bernhard

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

pls check the standard roles, maybe there are some SAP_CUSTOM-roles available. if they are not sufficient or available, you can easily create such roles in pfcg. Please search for customizing roles here in the forum and in the online help. You will find the description of how to create such roles.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is also a SAP note mentioned in the sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Transaction SPRO_ADMIN is also a good search term.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all suggestions!

I created a role I wanted.

regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used SPRO_ADMIN, created new project and then created a role.