cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner details becoming incorrect once message reaches receiver sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

XI system has send the message to receiver SAP system, however it failed there with partner no. incorrect.

I can see that in the segment EDI_DC40-->Field SNDPRN the partner no. is correct but the receiver system guys are claiming that its something else.

I dont understand how this is possible.

Please help !!!!

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the inputs.The issue is resolved now.Its because since the receiver sap is a legacy system,so business service is defined in which adapter specific identifier contain incorrect logical system details.

Regards,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the configuration done

key is SNDPRN,MSGTYPE and MESCOD if used any ..based on this key partner profile is searched in SAP if anyone of this is not found then its returns 56 status..

check whether these are the same what you are sending and what is configured at Receiver System (SAP)

HTH

Rajesh

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ,

You mentioned that

I can see that in the segment EDI_DC40-->Field SNDPRN the partner no. is correct 

If you dont chek option in commchannel .The sender details will be taken automatically from configuration of Business systems in the SLD.To avoid that and Inorder to get the values from the EDI_DC40 that will be getting filled during runtime from payload .You have to check the option 'Apply control record values from payload' .

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have marked the check box in Receiver IDOC Communication channel to take the control records from Payload.

It might be taking the name of logical syustem maintained in the adapter specific attributes of Busines system/component/service.

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

The 'Apply control record values from payload' is unchecked. So, does it confirm that the issue is with the receiver system settings.

Regards,

Suresh.