cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview is not working for Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have maintained dispatch time as Send with application own transaction for the output type in NACE and also in VV31 i have selected 3 as the medium type for the output type but print preview is not working in VF02 transaction.

For the same settings for other transactions print preview is available, please guide me whats going wrong? Am i missing any configs?

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the dispatch time as 4(Send when saving the application) and try now.

In the earlier processing,the output has not yet been processed.

I think it is in yellow light.

Do these changes and try now.

If there is any error then it will be processed with red coloured light.

In that case click on processing log and we have to rectify according to the log displayed.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weird problem is same setting of output type is working fine in quality server , but not in production server.

The Color of status of output type is in yellow colour only, but iam able to see the print preview in quality.

I have made 1 more output type with same cofiguration and checking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if there are any condition routines maintained in the OUTPUT DETERMINATION PROCEDRE assined to your output type

Can you please confirm if you are able to see the print preview for the documents in Development and TEST?

If so check if there any restriction maintained in the PRINT PROGRAM ,

In general, if the DOCUMENT VALUES is zero then there will be no print preview generated.

Please work with your ABAPer to check if any such condition put in the print program,

If revert with your findings.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"The Color of status of output type is in yellow colour only, but iam able to see the print preview in quality."

This is not possible, Please check any green status for same output type before this yellow one.

In yellow status you can't view preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a technical glitch in invoice program the reason why print preview wasn't working, the problem got sorted out.

Thanks for the replys.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnavi,

Please check the status of your output, if it really succeeded or failed due to some reason. You can check the same in VF03 > Goto>Header>output. Once you have a green light there, you should be able to see the print preview

Regards

Harpreet