cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Tabs in CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using the solution manager for our service desk scenario.The transaction type - 'SLFN'.

The requirement is that we require to have two additional tabs in the crmd_order transaction.

1.A tab which can have the planned and actual dates of the support message and able to calculate the effort estimation.

2.A tab which can capture the list of trasport requests for the suppot message.(similar to SAP notes in Transaction Data tab)

I have tried to create new screens and sub screens using transaction crmv_ssc.But was not totally succesful.

Please find the details in crmv_ssc

• Profile Type - SRVO

• Screen Profile - SRV_SLFN_1

• Tab Strip Panel - SRVO_HD03

Could any one suggest me as how to go about.I have seen some of the threads,where suggestions were given about using EEWB.Please guide me on this and how the link between EEWB and crmv_ssc is maintained.

Looking forward to a valuable suggestion

Thanks in advance!

regards,

Srinivasa Chakravarthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gemini,

Can you please let me know how you solved your problem of adding 2 tabs to crmd_order.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh J D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done something very similar. I can point you in the correction. There are too many details to put here in this forum.

The headlines are:

Add additional fields with CRMT_CUSTOMER_H_EXT of course the structures will need to be setup.

Link the defined structures to be able editing and display data in dynpros

Map the structures with data base tables (CRMC_MAP)

then the dynpro has to be established. To achieve that, first a function group has to be created which than will carry out all other changes

Create a new function group called u201CZSD_SCREENu201D, maintain the description

Code an enhanced in function pool

Enhancement (PBO and PAI) Modules for dynpro

Implement the modules Get and put

setup the new screen layout

Create messages in a new message class

Call transaction u201CSE41u201D and enter u201CSAPLZSD_SCREENu201D in the program field name

Integrating the new TAB via screen control, transaction CRMV_SSC

Select u201CCustomer-Specific Program and activate change mode.

Create entry with screen profile type u201CSRVOu201D, save and exit.

As you can see it is not easy to detail here. We were able to do it based on the SAP Press service desk book.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could some one suggest on this task pls.

regards,

Srinivas