cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in a Purchase Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anyone tell me as to how I can get the texts in T166T to appear on my form?

When I check the "Header" and "item" changes in the transaction ME23N, I am able to figure out that CDHDR and CDPOS maintains the changes. But I want the changes to appear on my for with the texts maintained in T166T?

Is there any way we can link these two tables?

Or maybe an easier method by which I can get the changes in a PO and print them out on the form?

Thanks in advance

Prem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CDHDR enter OBJECT ID as PO No ,, Tcode is ME23N find is there any entry on that day like your criteria..If there is any entry

Go to CDPOS Enter OBJECT ID Get Table name and Field name

Go to C166C Enter Table name and Field name get the CTXNR

Go to C166T Enter CTXNR and Langauge get the Text CHTXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thank you for the speedy reply. Could you please tell me how I can decipher entries that have no text number in T166C table? For example, if a line has been deleted in a PO, can the text "Item Cancelled" from the T166T be taken?

Thank you.

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

That you need check wheather entries available in T166C table, if not you can give a custom message as you wish , eg . "Item Cancelled "

Hope this helps

Rgds

Sripal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From CDHDR table you can get the change number. For that change number you can get the details from CDPOS table

Now if the line item is deleted the corresponding line will have an entry 'LOEKZ' for the field FNAME in CDPOS.

Regards

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply. I would not say that the solution is a 100% fool proof because I am missing messages when I enter a new item or delete one. I do not wish to program a logic to print the same and was hoping that the T166T entries could be used.

Points awarded.

Thanks,

Prem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first you go for CDHDR and CDPOS table there you can find the text change flag(TEXT_CASE) and field name FNAME after that you can check the entries in table T166C based the entries goto table T166T and pick the text.....