cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO output has been selected for printing ( VA22 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

I'm new to SAP and need help please.

When I try to print quotation in ( VA22 ) I got this error message ( NO output has been selected for printing )

I checked whether I created more than one quotation and found that I created only one !

I also setup the printing parameter for the new customer to print sales documents.

So don't know what is missing here ?

Can you help me with this ?

Thank you .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thank you all for replying.

What happened is that .. when I started to test your solutions.

I first went to (va22) change quotation: initial screen

I entered the document number then pressed enter .

this toke me to change quotation overview screen . I checked if there is something missing there or not.

Everything seemed good. I exit the screen then it asked me if I want to save the document or not?

I chose ( Yes)

I then re entered the document number Clicked on Sales document --> issue output to

and it worked !!!

I got the output screen and I printed the document !!!

So not sure why it asked me to save the document in change quotation overview screen while I did save it before?

Thank you again for your help.

Miss IT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto the Change mode VA22 of the Quotation and check whether the Condition records are appearing automatically for the quotation or not.

If they are appearing then save the document and goto display quotation or VA23 and click on the Sales document in the Menu screen and issue output option..

If they are not appearing atomatically then CONDITION RECORDS are missing.

Then you have to maintain condition records in VV11 for your combination.

There might be also possibility that OUTPUT not triggering even though the CONDITION RECORD was maintained.

Then check if any routine added to your CONDITION TYPE in the OUTPUT DETERMINATION procedure.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Goto VA22 enter your docuemnt number, don't press enter. Goto Menu "Sales document"-->Issue output to. If you got the same error. Then press enter goto output screen and check whether output type has triggered or not? If triggered with yellow status, goto futher data button and change dispatch time as '4' - send immediately. If the status is red then select it and click on processing log.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA22, and go to header--> output, there select the output and then save, now try again.

Thanks,

Raja

0 Kudos

Thank you.